This recipe is going to be vague… it’ll get better as I get better at making it!
1) Throw Pork Sirloin Tip Roast (or similar) in the slow cooker for about 8 hours with spices including: paprika, red pepper flakes, black pepper, garlic salt, cumin, and others to your liking plus one 12 oz beer (I used Lagunitas IPA) and 16 oz water.
2) Pull pork once tender using two forks (probably after 4-6 hours)
3) Drain out juices from pork keeping half in a sauce pan and discarding other half, spread pork on a lined backing sheet
4) Reduce juices via heating and adding flour until thick enough to stick to a spoon, add an equal amount of your favorite BBQ sauce and pour over spread pork
5) Broil for about 10 minutes stirring every few minutes to crisp
6) Serve with side of more BBQ sauce and enjoy!