- 3 T Corn Starch
- 6 C Whole Milk
- 2 2/3 C Sugar
- 4 Lg Eggs (or 5 small ones)
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- 13oz. can Evaporated Milk
- 1 pint Whipping Cream
- 3 1/2 T Vanilla (try 2)
- Mix cornstarch and 1/2 C milk. Add 1 1/2 C more milk. Cook over stove until thick and smooth, stirring constantly.
- Blend sugar, eggs, salt and evap milk in blender. Add cornstarch mix.
- Add rest of milk, whipping cream and vanilla.
- After cranking is complete and add-ins are added, don’t forget to cover, wrap in ice and let sit for a few hours!
**NOTE: Doing a 3/4 batch fits better into the mixer!