Yum yum! Especially the turmeric version!
These are so good!! (I add a splash of vanilla; is good with peanut butter instead of almond butter too)
Almond Butter Energy Bites
In fact maybe my favorite of all pancake recipes, yum!
Did half spelt flour, did whole milk because that’s what we had, did half the amount of sugar and made it brown sugar instead of regular
Fantastic with addition of sliced banana in pancake
Delicious fall breakfast!
Pear Crumble Coffee Cake
These. Just make them. For any game day event. YUM!
FOR ERIC: Just cheddar cheese and paprika – no cream cheese.
I usually do a stuffed Bell Pepper for Eric
6-8 portobello mushrooms
Hot Italian sausage
1 cup dry quinoa
1 can diced fire roasted tomatoes, drained
5 celery stalks, chopped
1 yellow onion, diced
2 cups chicken broth
Bread crumbs (I use panko; ~1/2-1 cup? I always eyeball this)
1. Cook quinoa in chicken broth as you normally would prepare it.
2. Remove sausage from casing and sauté. Set aside.
3. To the same pan, sauté onion and celery until soft.
4. Add fire roasted tomatoes to pan and cook until warm.
5. Meanwhile, prepare the portobellos. Wash and scrape out insides of mushrooms (I always add these to the pan of veggies cause I figure it just adds more nutrients and reduces waste!) Arrange mushrooms in a greased roasting pan.
6. Transfer contents of pan, cooked quinoa and the sausage to a large bowl. Add breadcrumbs and stir to incorporate. Add Parmesan until the stuffing sticks together.
7. Fill mushrooms with the stuffing and sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese, if desired.
8. Bake uncovered at 350 F for 30-40 minutes or until the mushrooms are cooked and the parmesan on top is browned.
Extra filling saves great and doesn’t need to be cooked in the oven.
Delicious and so easy! Harissa from the farmer’s market, throw it on a sheet pan and voila! Just serve with a veggie!
Love without the leeks, probably good with them too, but have not tried that.
This recipe is SOOOOOOO good! Best recipe yet!
Extra great with double the cinnamon, walnuts on top, and a pad of butter on top when it goes into the oven (Eric’s addition)
This recipe is nearly as good as the sugar loaded one I love.
I left off the glaze, and added chocolate chips. This recipe is great right out of the oven and not as good as the sugar original the next day, but still pretty good!
Healthy Pumpkin Bread with Maple Glaze
THIS HEALTHY RECIPE
Yum yum! Not as delicious as Gma Anita’s recipe, but also has no sugar, is healthy, and tastes great!
Highly recommend toasting your slice and topping with butter – yum yum yum!!
Healthy Zucchini Bread (Video)